This document sets out our Grievance Policy. For users of the Voca App Site, this Grievance Policy is part of your agreement with us. In this Grievance Policy, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Voca App GLOBAL TERMS OF SERVICE AND USE FOR ALL USERS ("Site Terms").
Voca App stands behind our Offerings and values all Users’ experiences on our Site.
- Contact: To notify us of a complaint about a Voca or other Offering, or any experience you have had on our Site, please contact us at grievance@Voca App.com. We want to hear from you whether or not you are a registered User of Voca App, and can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to Voca App.
- What to include: If you have a grievance (or complaint) about Voca App (including any complaint about Content appearing on our Site or the conduct of a User), please notify us at grievance@Voca App.com. Include your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint is about Content, the URL or screenshot of the Content to which it relates. While email is our preferred contact, we will also accept written grievances at 903 West Sheridan Street, APT. 216, Oklahoma City, OK 73106. This policy is intended to cover requests for refunds on purchases.
- Action we will take: After receipt of your grievance or complaint, we will investigate it within a reasonable time. If we require more information or documents, we will contact you.
- We will in good faith take any actions we consider appropriate: If you have complained about Content on our Site, and we are satisfied the Content is unlawful or otherwise breaches our Site Terms, we will act quickly to remove the Content.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, we need not inform you of the action we take.
- Voca Events:
- (i) Once the complaint about an Event is reported, the video is held for review prior to being uploaded.
- (ii) All funds are held by us until the complaint and refund request is approved or rejected based on our Site Terms.
- (iii) We will attempt to complete the review within 7-14 business days.
- (iv) If the Content violates our Site Terms, the video will not be uploaded. We reserve the right to withhold payment from any User who violates our policy.
- (v) If we determine there is no violation of our Site Terms, the video will be uploaded and the Creator will receive full funds.
- (i) Any refund request must be made within 24 hours following a Voca Event (or receipt of purchased Offerings), unless an Additional Term applies.
- (ii) We will reasonably attempt to process and act on your request within 14 business days. You agree to provide any further information reasonably requested by us.
- (iii) If your request is based on a violation of our Site Terms, and we approve your request, you may receive a partial or full refund based on the violation.
- Groundless or abusive complaints: You agree that you will make no complaint under this Grievance Policy which is unfounded or made in bad faith (including to harass or bully another User). You agree to be truthful about any facts you allege. If we determine you have breached this provision, we may suspend or terminate your User account. If we do so, you may seek a review of that decision through a written request at review@Voca App.com.