- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information under this policy.
- Information Collection and Use. While using our Site, you may provide Personal Information (information that can identify you).
- This may include account login details: a username, a password, a valid email address, telephone number (if required), or other contact details.
- Profile information, like a photograph, first and last name, which allows other users to identify or find you. This also includes any Content you have provided or posted to the Site, including Vocas or other videos, photos, comments, hashtags, etc.
- Other information may include details about other social networks linked to our Site, details about your listed Vocas, purchases, education, profession and expertise, authentication information as permitted by law.
- We also collect information about your communications with Voca App and other Users.
- We collect information when you use our Site, including pages visited, purchases, and your interaction with other Users. We also may collect information from third parties about demographic and navigation data. We collect and use this analytics information so it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular User.
- We collect Log and other technological data. When you use our Site, we collect information your browser or device sends ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site you visit, number of clicks, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We use this information to enhance user experience, personalize your experience and monitor the Site for fraud and inappropriate content or behavior.
- Information about purchases. If you use our Site for purchases or other financial transactions (like when you purchase a Voca or donate for a kReserve), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. Payment is made through our third party payment provider which collects your specific payment information (for example, credit or debit card information). We do not collect or retain your specific financial information. Any payments by us are made through the same third party payment provider.
- We work with third parties who help us provide offerings and services and improve our Site. We sell none of your Personal Information to anyone. We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our Site. We provide aggregated statistics and analysis to help people and businesses understand how Users are engaging with our Site.
- We may provide advertisers with similar aggregated statistics or demographic data about how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you unless you give us permission.
- As outlined in our Terms of Service and Use, we share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in certain circumstances.
- Information Retention. Generally, we keep Personal Information only for as long as needed for the purpose it was collected. We retain Personal Information if it is necessary and relevant for our operations. We keep Personal Information from closed accounts to comply with laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms, and take other actions as permitted by law.
- Communications. We may use your Personal Information to contact you. We may send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our offerings or Site services, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your Personal Information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Information, but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Information. Our Site is intended for the general public and not for use by anyone under the age of 13 in the United States (or under the applicable legal age outside of the United States). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children younger than the age of 13 (or under the applicable legal age outside of the United States), without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. If we learn that we have done so, we will promptly remove it from our active Site and databases. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe we have collected or used your child’s Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.